Chhatri of Sri Rishabhdev, Adinath Bhagwan at Malpura Dadabadi? Most of the people do not know about the Chhatri. Sri Jin Kushal Suri Dadabadi, Malpura is renowned among the Jain devotees and they used to go there to worship and get blessings of Dadagurudev. There is also temples of Lord Vasupujya Swami and Shankheshwar Parasnath in the same campus and people know about those. However, only few people know about Rishabhdev Swami Chhatri.
It is an old structure situated in the north of the Dadabadi campus at Kekdi road. There is feet print of Lord Adinath, surrounded by four feet prints of Jain Acharyas, established in Samvat 1842 (1785AD). All these Acharyas belong to Khartar Gachchh.
The Adinath temple, typically called Chhatri is an integral part of Sri Jin Kushal Suri Dadabadi, Malpura. Inner side of the temple is made of stones. There are carved pillars on all four sides of the Vedi. The temple is in possession of Sri Jain Shwetambar Khartar Gachchh Sangh, Jaipur and the Sangh manages its activities.
The Adinath temple is the oldest remaining structure in Malpura Dadabadi. Restoration work was recently took place by the Khartar Sangh.
Now onwards, whenever in Malpura, please do not forget to visit and worship this very old Chhatri.