It is well known that Sri Jain Shwetambar Khartar Gachchh Sangh passed a project of Jain Research and Study Center in Jaipur under Jain university project A seven member committee is also formed in AGM, December 23, 2012 of the said Sangh. The project is in progress.
Three members (Dr. CS Barla, Sri Surendra Bothra, Sri Jyoti Kothari) of the said committee met and discussed on related issues on January 4, 2013. Outcomes of the meeting are as follows:
1. Contact monks and nuns and invite them for study and research
2. Contact various Shwetambar sanghs informing them about the project
3. Contact organizations and institutes with similar objects seeking their association
4. Organize Jain lectures in different places in Jaipur
5. Make a panel of eminent Jain scholars to help scholars and researchers.
6. Appoint Dr. Shiv Prasad, Varanasi to coordinate matters related.
We are keen to accelerate Jain studies and research. We are working hard to achieve our goal. Cooperation of all concerns are solicited.